Travel Handmade: Canvas Bag Makeovers
For today’s Travel Handmade post, we’re taking a quick break from our blog hop to share a few super quick projects all centering around one material: the simple canvas tote bag. Sometimes you just don’t have the time to sew up a new bag, but you might have time to embellish one that’s already made! Here are a few of our favorite ways to transform those plain canvas bags!
Photo/Bag by Amy of Vintage Fern.
- Hexagon Appliqued Bag with V and Co.
- Painted Heart Bag with V and Co.
- Hand Appliqued Petal Bag with V and Co.
- Iron-on Typographic Tote Bag with How About Orange
- Geometric Stenciled Tote Bag with Modern Mom
- Doily Canvas Bag with Ashley Ann Photography
- Raffia Tote Bag with Martha Stewart
- Ombre Heart & Striped Tote with BlogHer
- Personalized Canvas Tote Bag with Paper Muse Press
- Neon Dots Canvas Bag with Say Yes to Hoboken
- Photo Transfer Canvas Bag with Say Yes to Hoboken
- Ruffle Tote with Capture Designs
- Swag Bag Remake with Sewing Summit
Plain canvas totes no more! See you back here tomorrow for the next stop on our blog hop!